Politique de confidentialité
Almay Technologies, a simplified joint stock company with a single shareholder with a share capital of 10,000.00 euros, registered with the Poitiers RCS under number 523 499 481, with its registered office at 57 rue de Peuron, 86300 Chuavigny, is specialized in engineering sector, technical studies.
Almay Technologies processes personal data concerning you as data controller in the context of the operation of the site www.almay-technologies.com and personal requests that you may make via www.almay-technologies.com. ( the “Site”) as part of the Services.
Almay Technologies respects privacy and protects the personal data of users of the Services (the “Data”).
The purpose of this policy is in particular to explain to you the methods of collection, processing and use of your Data and your rights in terms of protection of your Data with regard to the Applicable Provisions in the matter.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
Your data is collected and processed when you use the Services, and more specifically when:
- Your visit to the site www.almay-technologies.com
- Processing your requests, emails and complaints;
We collect your Data directly from you, at your request and when using the Services.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
When you use the Services, we collect the Data listed below:
- Activity and use of the Services: this Data relates to the analysis of your activity on the Site or the Application, such as the type of content you consult, the content you publish, the frequency and duration of your activities, the data resulting from the analysis of the user’s profile;
- Technical information: this is the type and name of your operating system, the mac address of your connecting device, the browser used and its version, the language used, the IP address; and
- Contact details: this is all the information you give us through our online forms and which help us process your requests.
The data that you must fill in to benefit from the Services are indicated as such in the collection forms. If you do not fill them in, you will not be able to access the Services.
WHY DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
We collect your data for the following reasons:
- Allow you to access the Services and use the features offered;
- Manage and track your use of the Services;
- You send information that may interest you of a non-commercial nature
- Develop statistics on the use of our Services;
- Measure satisfaction, quality and improvement of Services;
- And manage the identification and authentication of your use of the Services.
TO WHOM IS YOUR DATA TRANSMITTED?
Your Data is intended for:
- To the services and authorized persons of Almay Technologies;
- To Almay Technologies service providers;
In addition, the data may be communicated to any authority legally entitled to know about it, in particular in the event of a judicial requisition from judicial, police or administrative authorities.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Almay Technologies retains your data while using the Services and for two (2) years from the deletion of your account.
WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
Your data is kept on the servers of our subcontractor which are necessarily located on the territory of the European Union.
Almay Technologies ensures that the security and confidentiality policies of the service providers with which it works are in line with this Confidentiality Policy in order to ensure the security of your Data.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS OVER YOUR DATA?
You have the right to access all your Data, and to rectify your data in the event of inaccuracy in particular. You also have a right of objection for a legitimate reason that your Data is being processed. You also have the right to define guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your data after your death.
You can exercise these rights or ask any question relating to your Data and their processing by writing to us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at the following address: Almay Technologies, 57 rue de Peuron, 86300 Chuavigny.
For the sake of confidentiality and the protection of personal data, we must ensure the identity of the user before responding to his request, please attach a signed copy of your identity document.
WHAT ANALYSIS / COOKIES TOOLS DO WE USE?
When you use the Services, cookies may be installed automatically on your browser software and your terminal. Cookies are blocks of data used to record information relating to your browsing and use of the Services. Almay Technologies uses the cookies listed below in order to analyze how you use the Services and to be able to provide you with personalized Services and to improve the relevance of the information offered to you. Almay Technologies also uses sharing button cookies allowing you to share content from the Services on other existing social networks.
- Technical / strictly necessary cookies These are cookies which are essential for the operation of the Application and the Site, they allow you to navigate the Application and the Site smoothly, to use its functionalities. . When you are logged in, these cookies allow us to identify you (session cookies), to offer you the right information and to personalize your experience.
- Statistical / analytical cookies (Google Analytics) These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see their surfing behavior when they use the Application and the Site. This helps us to improve your user experience, your navigation and makes it easier for you to find what you are looking for.
- Performance cookies These cookies collect information about how you use www.almay-technologies.com. They allow us to understand how you interact with www.almay-technologies.com. The possible causes of certain errors, and also allow us to test new functionalities. We only use this information to improve the performance of www.www.almay-technologies.com.
- Functional cookies These cookies allow you to activate specific features on www.almay-technologies.com in order to improve your user experience, such as remembering your choices and preferences (such as language) or storing more information. complex (like localization).
- Security cookies We use these cookies to enable and support our security features, but also to help us detect malicious activity and violations of our Terms of Service. With the exception of so-called “essential” cookies, the installation of these cookies requires your express consent. As such, by continuing to browse the Site after having read the cookies banner, you acknowledge having read and accepted the installation of said cookies. In addition, cookies can be deactivated at any time, individually or in full by modifying the appropriate settings in your browser. However, this could prevent the user from accessing certain features of the Services. You can manage, disable or allow cookies by changing the settings of their Internet browser by consulting the links below:
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome: support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Safari: support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT1677
- Mozilla: support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Opera: help.opera.com/latest/security-and-privacy/
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES ARE IMPLEMENTED?
Concerned with guaranteeing the security of your data, Almay Technologies takes all useful precautions, whether physical, logical, administrative or organizational, with regard to the nature of your data and the risks presented by the various processing operations, to preserve the security of data and prevent it from being distorted, damaged or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
As such, we use an SSL-type encryption protocol for the transmission of data between the terminals and the servers of our service providers and we supervise and manage access to your information within Almay Technologies.
In addition, the password for your credentials to access the Services must be made up of at least 8 characters and contain an uppercase letter, a number, and a special character.
WHAT ABOUT THIRD-PARTY SITES?
Links on the Services may direct you to external sites. In this regard, you will note that the personal data protection policies of these sites may be different from this policy. It is therefore recommended in all cases, to read the personal data protection policy of each of the sites concerned.
In any event, Almay Technologies cannot be held liable in the event that the content of one of the sites contravenes the legal and regulatory provisions in force.
Last modified: June 28, 2019